Härkila - Sporting Estate sock (bottle green/bronze)
Stylish socks made of soft and temperature-regulating merino wool. With Coolmax® for breathability and moisture management and compression for better blood circulation
- Classic English High Knee Socks
- Copper for Odor Control
- Compression technology for good blood flow
- Merino wool for extra warmth and cushioning
- Coolmax™ keeps moisture away from your skin, for comfortable and dry feet
- Merino wool
- Very fine wool from Merino sheep. Long fibers make this wool extra soft and fine. Härkila only uses "mulesing-free" merino wool.
A high-tech yarn that combines natural or artificial fibers with pure copper. Resistex® Copper has antistatic properties, excellent heat conductivity and antibacterial properties.
Proven to lower skin temperature, lower heart rate during exercise and maintain hydration while providing excellent moisture management.
Härkila compression stockings improve blood circulation in your legs and feet.
Main: 59% Merino Wool, 19% Polyamide, 13% Acrylic, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastane, 1% Copper