Härkila - Big game compression long socks (Dark green) 180579
Made from soft merino wool, these feather-light high socks benefit from compression technology to improve insulation and blood circulation. With the anatomical shape on the left and right, they are equipped with Resistex®, effective against fungi, bacteria and odors
- Merino wool body - Excellent breathability, temperature regulation
- Embedded Copper Yarn - Effective against mold, bacteria and odor
- Left and right anatomical shape
- Polyamide protection
- Elastic Sock - Provides excellent fit and compression
- Merino wool
- A very fine wool obtained from merino sheep. The long fibers
- make this wool very soft and fine. Härkila only uses guaranteed merino wool without mulesing.
This high-tech wire is an alloy of natural or man-made fibers with pure copper. Resistex® Copper has antistatic and antibacterial properties, as well as excellent heat conductivity.
This specifically shaped construction mimics the natural anatomy of each of the two feet to ensure a sole fits perfectly around your feet.
Härkila compression stockings help improve blood circulation in your feet and legs.